Quebec attack: One Tunisian dead and two wounded (FM) | Tunisia News Gazette

Quebec attack: One Tunisian dead and two wounded (FM)

One dead and two injured Tunisians are among the victims of the terrorist attack, which took place Sunday in a Quebec City mosque in Canada, the Foreign Ministry said in a press release Monday evening.

They are Boubaker Thabti (deceased), Aymen Derbali and Nizar Ghali (injured), said the department in the same release.

Immediately informed of the attack, the Consul of Tunisia in Montreal went to the scene to check if there are Tunisians among the victims.

“The Tunisian Consul has contacted the families of the victims,” the ministry said.

The department said it will provide all necessary assistance to the family of late Boubaker Thabti and members of the Tunisian community affected by the attack, adding that Tunisia is currently working in co-ordination with the Canadian authorities too accelerate the repatriation of the remains of Boubaker Thabti.

While expressing its full solidarity with the Canadian authorities, Canadian people and families of the victims in this painful circumstance, Tunisia expressed wishes of promot recovery to the wounded.

Earlier in the day, Tunisia condemned the cowardly terrorist attack that targeted the Quebec city mosque in southeastern Canada, which left six dead and eight wounded.

Source: TAP news Agency

إنه يقدم إطار عمل جديدًا وفريدًا للاكتشاف المبكر لأشيع أنواع السرطان بالتيمور، 18 يناير 2018
Provides unique new framework for early detection of the most common cancers BALTIMORE, Jan. 18,
The report of the Tunisian Social Observatory under the Tunisian Forum of Economic and Social
The N1 virus has caused 45 deaths, among which many were affected by the H3N2
Job indicators in Kebili have seen a relative improvement in the past year, from 5,247